Competition terms and conditions
1. How to enter and how to win
1.1. To enter the Competition entrants will need to ‘Like’ the relevant competition post on The Shrinkology Solution Facebook Page and tag a friend on the same post using the competition hashtag #NotAnotherDietBook
1.2. The winner will be selected at random from all entries – tracking hashtag #NotAnotherDietBook
2. When to enter and who can enter
2.1. The Competition opens on Monday 26th November 2018 and closes Sunday 9th December 2018
2.2. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates
2.3. Entrants can enter the Competition multiple times. There will be multiple Competition posts throughout the competition dates. Entrants can enter once on each Competition Post. Entrants should Like and comment on as many of these Competition posts as they like.
2.4. The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of The Shrinkology Solution and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
2.5 Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
3.1.1 The prize for winning the competition will be a copy, signed by both authors, of The Shrinkology Solution and 2 x 45 minutes relaxed, personal sessions with Dr Meg via phone or Skype tocreate a truly personalised, long-term plan.
3.1.2 Five runners-up will each receive signed copies of The Shrinkology Solution
3.2. The competition winner and runners-up will be announced via email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook on Wednesday 12th December
3.3. The Prizes are as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by The Shrinkology Solution, the Prizes are not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
4.Data Protection and Publicity
4.1. You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on The Shrinkology Solution digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
4.2. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that The Shrinkology Solution may contact you in relation to the Competition
4.3. Competition winners will be contacted by The Shrinkology Solution. You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
4.4.The Shrinkology Solution reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
5. Competition Rules
5.1. The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at The Shrinkology Solution’s sole discretion.
5.2. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition
5.3. We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions
5.4. All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website, and used in the services provided by The Shrinkology Solution and no person may make any use of them without The Shrinkology Solution’s’ express permission.
6. Liability and Indemnities
6.1. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, The Shrinkology Solution and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
6.1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
6.1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
6.1.3. any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond The Shrinkology Solution’s reasonable control.
6.2.The Shrinkology Solution does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind
6.3.The Shrinkology Solution shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
6.4. You agree to indemnify The Shrinkology Solution against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with The Shrinkology Solution.
6.5 By entering this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from all liability in connection with this competition
7.1. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is: Scoop Editorial & Design Limited (company no.07629314 ) whose registered office is at Brook Barn, High Street, Ascott-Under-Wychwood, Oxfordshire, OX7 6AW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Shrinkology Solution and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter and Facebook only.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight Sunday 9th December 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Twitter: Entrants must re-tweet and tag a friend on the competition tweet using the competition hashtag #NotAnotherDietBook
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows:
The prize for winning the competition will be:
● a copy of The Shrinkology Solution, signed by both authors, and 2 (45 minutes each) relaxed, personal sessions with Dr Meg via phone or Skype to create a truly personalised, long-term plan
● 5 runners-up will each receive signed copies of The Shrinkology Solution
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entries received across Facebook & Twitter after being verified.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered where applicable.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: (email@example.com).
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The Shrinkology Solution shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. The Shrinkology Solution also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.